There has never been a better time to join Gwinnett County’s only exclusive business and social club…The 1818 Club.
The Club has been completely renovated and we invite you to take a look at all we have to offer. With Frankie’s the Steakhouse as our exclusive caterer, the 1818 Club has perfected the needs of our members.
Set on the third floor of the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce building, The 1818 Club is a haven of comfort and personal luxury.
The Club Offers
- Fine gourmet dining exclusively for our members
- Elegant atmosphere
- Ongoing social events
- Banquet and meeting facilities
- Personalized service
- Full privileges for spouses
- Attention to detail
- Complimentary parking with valet service in the evenings
- Reciprocal benefits to other clubs with the Alliance Membership
Pricing & Membership Levels
Whatever your needs, we have a membership to suit you. All memberships include full 1818 Club privileges including the dining room, Capital Room, private meeting rooms and access to all club-sponsored events. Members are also welcome to upgrade their 1818 membership to utilize nearly 650 reciprocal clubs worldwide.
Memberships are based on an individual basis, much like that of a country club. Typically, there is a reasonable one-time initiation fee, but often times an individual corporate alliance has already been established within the Club so those fees may not be applicable. Cost saving options are also available to companies seeking 6 or more memberships, elected government officials, young executives, and non-profits.
Monthly membership dues are $125 per month and there is a $60 quarterly food and beverage minimum. There is a one- time processing fee of $295. As a bonus, Frankie’s will provide each new member with a $295 gift card. In all categories, membership privileges are for the Member and their immediate family, including children under the age of 21.
Reciprocal Private Clubs
As a Member of The 1818 Club, you may upgrade to a premier-level of membership called the National Alliance of Private Clubs. This expands your current membership privileges to also include:
- Social and dining privileges in 45 strategically placed clubs in the Atlanta area.
- Over 650 private clubs when traveling domestic or international.
- Space-available golf, tennis and spa services at preferred rates.
- VIP seating for Chastain Park, The Fox Theatre, and sporting events.
- Complimentary dining and golf certificates for select clubs.
- A multitude of private dining and meeting rooms for your entertaining needs.
- National Alliance privileges for your spouse at no additional cost.
- Monthly newsletters which highlight special events and unique benefits.
For more information on the National Alliance of Private Clubs, contact Grace Rivera at 678-584-2254 or email@example.com.
Click here for a complete list of Club’s participating in reciprocal plan.
Enrollment details … for a limited time, 1818 Members may upgrade their membership to include National Alliance of Private Clubs and waive the $500 initiation fee ($30 processing fee required.) The additional monthly dues are $40.