Named for the year that Gwinnett County received its charter, The 1818 Club is a member-owned, private dining experience providing the best in food, service and meeting accommodations for its Members. Voted “Best Place for a Business Meeting or Retreat," and “Best Power Lunch," in Gwinnett Magazine
’s Best of Gwinnett Fall 2015.
Whatever your business or social dining needs are, The 1818 Club has the proper facilities to gracefully host your gathering.
- 100-seat formal dining room
- 32-seat casual grill and private bar
- 5 private dining and meeting rooms that seat 2-30
- 225-seat ballroom with dance floor and AV needs that divide into three sections
- Capital Members Room available for seated dining, meetings and reception
Our top-notch service team enhances your experience at the Club by providing a sophisticated social atmosphere, fun events, and a full serving of regular dining and entertainment opportunities.